Driving Innovation by Design is a graduate-level online learning series produced by the Maude Institute in collaboration with MCB Marketing Learning.
• Track One: January 30, 2023 - March 3, 2023.
• Track Two: March 6, 2023 - April 7, 2023.
Sessions meet on Microsoft Teams platform Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9am - 10:30am PST for 4 weeks.
* There is no session on Monday, February 20, 2023 (President’s Day).
• Exclusive access to future-forward insights.
• Opportunity to help Microsoft leaders address unsolved business challenges.
• Problem-solving methods pioneered by Stanford University.
• Foundational skillsets for innovative and creative thinking.
• A completion badge for LinkedIn profiles.
Supervisor approval is not required. However, we recommend discussing participation with your mentors, manager, and/or sponsors to get the full value of the program and the learnings as they translate into your day-to-day commitments.
The program is sponsored by MCB Marketing Learning so costs nothing (except your time & enthusiasm)
Communities of MCB members will receive an emailed invitation to register via Microsoft Teams on January 17, 2023.
• Registration closes on January 24, 2023.
• Members can opt-in for Thrive Assessment Pilot on the same form. This pilot is limited to up to 10 volunteers and is offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Registered participants will be emailed the link to the weekly live sessions prior to start dates.
No, but the methodologies being offered were developed at Stanford and our instructors are affiliated with Stanford University, Stanford University Design School, and Stanford University Graduate School of Business.